Supporting Your Lifetime Adoption Journey
We are a small organization that depends upon word of mouth referrals and volunteer support. You can make a difference by helping us in many ways:
- Serve on our Board of Directors.
- Tell friends and family about the organization. You will be amazed at how many people have been touched by adoption when you do.
- Attend a fundraiser and bring a friend (see Events). Each of our fundraising events need volunteers to serve on the planning committee or help the day of the event.
- Volunteer your expertise and time by donating some services to organize our office library, assist with IT/Computer tasks, answer phones, organize files, or host a fundraiser or informational event in your home, church or community.
- Please review some of our volunteer opportunities by searching for C2Adopt at www.handsonrva.org
- Please reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator, Arial Leeper, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 354-1881 to talk more about volunteer opportunities
Interested in learning more?
Volunteers are a key ingredient to our success