Supporting Your Lifetime Adoption Journey
Adopting through C2Adopt provides families with a lifetime of resources and support. We offer services to anyone whose life has been touched by adoption. Being able to offer a lifetime of resources to the adoption community as children grow and develop requires financial support far beyond client fees. Here's how you can help make a difference in the lives of children through your gifts of time and/or money:
Make a donation to one or more of our giving programs
- Honorarium and Memorial Gifts (honoring a family member or special friend)
- Annual Fund (which supports programs that are not fee-based and serves children with special needs)
- Roots and Wings Tree (honoring your child with an engraved leaf with his/her name on it)
- Designate your funds to us through the United Way
- Corporation and Business Opportunities - You can increase your donation if your company matches gifts to non-profits!
- Invite us to come speak at your company, corporation or community meeting
- Donate via our Blacktie-Virginia page with the button on the right or through GiveRichmond sponsored by The Community Foundation
- Do you work for the Commonwealth of Virginia? Our Commonwealth Virginia Campaign number is: 3686
- You can also send donations to our office. Please indicate which giving program you are supporting.
8100 Three Chopt Road
Richmond, VA 23229
Participate in one of our annual fundraisers:
Serve as a Volunteer:
- Each of our fundraising events need volunteers to serve on the planning committee or help the day of the event.
- Volunteer your expertise and time by donating some services to organize our office library, assist with IT/Computer tasks, answer phones or host a fundraiser or informational event in your home, church or community.
- Serve on our Board of Directors
On behalf of all the children you help...Thank you!
Making a difference in the lives of children